Savory, sweet and guilt-free! Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on the menu for Turn Up the Heat on March 7th.
Join OCRFA at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center for an incredible evening of tastings, all in the name of ovarian cancer research.
Treat your tastebuds as you experience all the foodie delights that DC’s best female chefs, mixologists and restaurateurs have to offer, including:
- Poached pear tartelette with blue cheese Greek yogurt foam
- Braised oxtail and carrot risotto
- Confit of foie gras with morello cherry mostarda
- Cream of crab soup
- Chili tomato shrimp with jasmine rice
- Mini cheesecake shooters with an assortment of all-natural jams
- Truffle pops
And lots more! Check out our full menu and start saving room for a mouth-watering evening of culinary indulgence.
Tickets will sell out for this event! Get yours today. All money raised from Turn Up the Heat goes toward OCRFA’s programs to end ovarian cancer.