Thank you for your interest in OCRA’s Advocate Leader program.
Note: The deadline to submit an application is December 7, 2020.
Please complete the application below. Should you have any questions, please contact Rohan Jyothinagaram, Assistant, Policy & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this application you agree to the following program requirements (monthly time commitment of 4-6 hours):
- Participate in an Advocate Leader Training program with other new Advocate Leaders in 2021.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with other Advocate Leaders and OCRA staff to discuss current projects, policies, and legislation. (Conference calls are typically held during the workday in the late afternoon, and last no more than one hour.
- Provide updates on actions/engagements of interest and receive outreach assignments to help advance various initiatives.
- Share OCRA Action Alerts within your community. Action Alerts are sent via email throughout the year.
- Meet and maintain relationships with your elected officials and their staff members throughout your term as an Advocate Leader.
- Complete at least one awareness activity in September for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Participate in annual Spring Advocacy Day.