- This event has passed.
Climb4Life Salt Lake City!
November 12, 2016 @ 2:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Please join us on November 12, 2016 at Momentum Indoor Climbing Gym for Climb4Life Salt Lake City!
It will be a fun-filled day of climbing, fitness, yoga, massage, and an after party. Climb4Life Salt Lake City 2016 will be hosted by Momentum Indoor Climbing. Address: The Shops at South Town 220 10600 S. Sandy, UT 84070
Highlights include fun climbing, competition routes, yoga, massage, tribute wall, and lots of give-a-ways. Professional climbers will be on-site to run clinics and share their expertise. Join us afterwards for a fun after party with dinner, drinks, and a packed silent auction. Top fundraisers will win awesome prizes like camping and climbing gear from vendors like Stonewear Designs, La Sportiva, Bluewater Ropes, and many more.
Everyone is welcome to participate — all abilities, all ages, and all levels. You may also opt to just to attend the Summit Party and silent auction. If you can’t come on the 12th, please consider fundraising for HERA through Climb4Life Salt Lake City.
Registration fees cover the cost of the day-of fun…we recommend a pledge to raise $250 or more in donations to help fund scientific research grants aimed at eliminating ovarian cancer. Don’t worry! We provide everything you need for success and try to make it as easy as possible to surpass your goal. We even make it FUN.
Your registration includes:
- A fabulous 2016 HERA T-Shirt from Threads for Thought.
- A Souvenir HERA goodie bag chock full of great items
Yoga + Massage
Competition wall & tribute wall.
- Entrance to the HERA Summit Party including fabulous food and drinks
- A day of climbing and fitness
- An opportunity to win cool prizes including great outdoor gear, clothing, gift certificates, and more if you’re one of the top three fundraisers!
Climbing Registration Fees: $45.00/ after October 29th $55.00
Summit Party & Silent Auction: $25.00/ after October 29th $35.00
- 2 pm – 6 pm – Check In & Goodie Bag pickup. Competition wall, yoga, massage, and tribute wall throughout the day.
- 6-8 pm Summit Party Dinner, Silent Auction, Fundraising Prizes
Please feel free to invite your friends and family to the Summit Party – tickets will be available for purchase.