Our elected officials will need to hear from us this fall, to ensure that ovarian cancer research and education programs remain a congressional priority.
We’re counting on our strong community of patients, survivors, caregivers and supporters, to join us in bringing our shared message to the highest levels of government — all without leaving home. Your voice makes a difference! No advocacy experience is required.
- Advocacy Day will be conducted virtually this season, allowing advocates to participate from the comfort of their own homes.
- Training will be conducted via Zoom the day before Fall Advocacy Day, from approximately 12pm – 4pm ET. All participants are required to attend training.
- Meetings with legislators and staff will take place throughout Fall Advocacy Day.
- Participants can expect to have up to 3 meetings with legislators, each lasting from 30-60 minutes.
- Each participant will receive detailed information about each Member they will be meeting with.
Virtual Fall Advocacy Day is generously sponsored by: