Originating in Washington DC, Turn Up the Heat is a unique event showcasing the culinary talents of local female chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs to help fund groundbreaking private research grants, advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill, and support programs for patients and their families who are affected by this disease. Since its inception 14 years ago, OCRA’s Turn Up the Heat has raised over $2.6 million for ovarian cancer research.
Through your Turn Up the Heat sponsorship, you play a key role in alerting women to the symptoms of ovarian cancer, helping us learn how to better diagnose and treat the disease, and giving power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors on behalf of themselves and others we have lost.
Become a sponsor!
- Get your brand in front of survivors, decision-makers, health care providers, researchers, clinicians, corporate supporters and the Washington elite.
- Show your commitment to women and give power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Strengthen respective brands by educating women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and highlighting your support of Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Drive new customers and supporters to your company and OCRA through strategic marketing, branding and partnerships.
- Increase brand recognition to supporters.
- Raise funds to save more lives.
For more information or to customize a sponsorship package today, contact Nikki Wargo, Senior Director, Events and Corporate Partnerships, at email@example.com or Candice Harrison, Associate Manager, Development and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (212) 268-1002.