Gynecologic cancer patients and survivors are invited to join us weekly for our virtual support discussions facilitated by our Oncology Licensed Clinical Social Worker. This online gathering is a great way to meet others, share experiences and connect while social distancing. Registration is required. Please see below for group descriptions and to register.
Sponsorship support provided by Clovis Oncology, Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline
Open to all interested in sharing experiences and support.
- November 16 – Register Here
- November 23 – Register Here
- November 30 – Register Here
- December 7 – Register Here
- December 14 – Register Here
For those newly diagnosed or recently off first-line treatment.
- November 17 – Register Here
- November 24 – Register Here
- December 1 – Register Here
- December 8 – Register Here
- December 15 – Register Here
Meet others exploring advance care planning and evolving hope.
- November 20 – Register Here
- November 27 – Office Closed for Day after Thanksgiving
- December 4 – Register Here
- December 11 – Register Here
- December 18 – Register Here
November is National Family Caregivers Month and in recognition OCRA will be hosting two caregiver support groups over zoom this month. “Managing the three C’s: Cancer, COVID, and Caregiving” will take place Friday, November 20 at 3pm EST and Tuesday, November 24 at 7pm EST. To register please click your preferred date below. For more information please email OCRA’s oncology social worker at email@example.com
Support Group calls are held via Zoom Pro. Click here for more information about Zoom’s security measures.