OCRFA-funded scientists are working hard to save women’s lives. In medical institutions across the country, they investigate the origins and biology of ovarian cancer, find new ways to identify and prevent the disease, and discover better treatments.
In 2016, our grantees made significant advances in the fight against ovarian cancer, including:
- Finding Inherited Mutations in 18% of Ovarian Cancer Patients
- Explaining Resistance to Chemotherapy
- Identifying Genetic Subtypes Linked to Ovarian Cancer
- Illuminating the Origins of PPM1D Genetic Mutations
- Exploring the Role of Estrogen in Anti-Tumor Immunity
Progress is being made every day, and scientists are on the threshold of many more important discoveries – but we need your help to continue funding cutting-edge research that will one day lead to a cure.
Your donation is helping save women’s lives.