(June 7, 2019) OCRA is back from the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s annual meeting in Chicago, where doctors and researchers met to discuss the latest in the care of women with ovarian cancer. A few highlights:
- Affordable Care Act facilitates earlier diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer
- Medicaid expansion narrows racial gaps in access to timely ovarian cancer care
- Single-agent carboplatin not a good choice for elderly ovarian cancer patients
- Evaluating Olaparib for BRCA Wild-Type Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Benefit of Olaparib vs Chemo in Platinum-Sensitive Relapsed Ovarian Cancer
- Niraparib plus bevacizumab significantly improves PFS in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer
Progress is being made in the fight against ovarian cancer. Help keep research moving forward with your gift today.