Getting an ovarian cancer diagnosis is overwhelming and you may have a lot of unanswered questions. We’re glad you came to OCRA while you are making your way through all of the information and decisions that come along with a diagnosis of ovarian cancer.
We want you to have the most up to date information on ovarian cancer, as well as trusted and evidence-based data that can help you through your journey.
- Talk to us! We’re here for you! OCRA’s oncology social worker is available to take your calls Monday – Friday, at 212-268-1002. If she is not available when you call, she will call you back within 24 hours.
- Visit our First Steps section, for guidance through the initial steps of your diagnosis.
- Read our overview of ovarian cancer for all the essential facts and information about ovarian cancer.
- Create a free account on Inspire, our online support community to connect with others who know what you’re going through.
- Participate in our Staying Connected video chat groups for gynecologic cancer patients and survivors, every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 1PM Eastern. The groups are a great opportunity to meet with new friends and talk about what’s on our minds. Registration is necessary, so please sign up early. Sponsorship support provided by GSK, AstraZeneca, Merck, and Gail Baird Foundation.
- Create a free, personalized website at MyLifeLine.org, for an easy way to communicate with family and friends about your diagnosis and treatment, and to coordinate help from your community.
Above all, OCRA cares! From supporting cutting-edge research, to making sure you have access to the care you need and connecting you with other women who share your journey through our Woman to Woman program, OCRA is uniting to fight ovarian cancer.