Being diagnosed with ovarian cancer is overwhelming. You probably have a lot of unanswered questions. We’re glad you came to OCRA while you are making your way through all of the information and decisions that come along with a diagnosis of ovarian cancer.
We want you to know that OCRA is here for you. We want you to have the most up to date information on ovarian cancer, as well as trusted and evidence-based data that can help you through your journey.
- Visit our First Steps section, for guidance through the initial steps of your diagnosis.
- Read our overview of ovarian cancer for all the essential facts and information about ovarian cancer.
- Create a free account on Inspire, our online support community. to connect with others who know what you’re going through.
- Create a free, personalized website at MyLifeLine.org, for an easy way to communicate with family and friends about your diagnosis and treatment, and to coordinate help from your community.
- Talk to us! We’re here for you! Our Oncology Social Worker is available to take your calls Monday – Friday, 12-3pm ET. Call 212-268-1002 and ask for Tracy. If she is not available when you call, she will call you back within 24 hours.
Above all, OCRA cares! From supporting cutting-edge research, to making sure you have access to the care you need and connecting you with other women who share your journey through our Woman to Woman program, OCRA is uniting to fight ovarian cancer.