Gynecologic cancer patients and survivors are invited to join us weekly for our virtual support discussions facilitated by our Oncology Licensed Clinical Social Worker. This online gathering is a great way to meet others, share experiences and connect while social distancing. Registration is required. Please see below for group descriptions and to register.
Sponsorship support provided by GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, and Gail Baird Foundation.
Open to all interested in sharing experiences and support.
- October 25 – Register Here
- November 1 – Register Here
- November 8 – Register Here
- November 15 – Register Here
For those newly diagnosed or recently off first-line treatment.
- October 19 – Register Here
- October 26 – Register Here
- November 2 – Register Here
- November 9 – Register Here
- November 16 – Register Here
Meet others exploring advance care planning and evolving hope.
- October 22 – Register Here
- October 29 – Register Here
- November 5 – Register Here
- November 12 – Register Here
- November 26 – Register Here
Open discussions on the topic of intimacy and health.
Support for partners, spouses, children, and friends.
Community Agreements have been developed to protect the sanctity and privacy of these groups:
- Please register in advance for each session.
- Please plan on attending the group from the 1pm EST start through the full-hour (once group has begun no further members will be able to join)
- Please attend the group in a private and quiet setting
- Please protect members confidentiality
- Please respect all members and offer feedback without judgement or negativity
Support Group calls are held via Zoom Pro.
Staying Connected is generously sponsored by: