Many exciting updates about progress against ovarian cancer were presented at this year’s Society of Gynecologic Oncology’s Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer — the largest meeting of gynecologic cancer experts in the world.
This April, gynecologic oncologist and ovarian cancer expert Dr. Sarah Adams joined OCRA for an interactive webinar reporting on the highlights (in language you don’t have to be an expert to understand), and answering questions submitted by attendees during the live presentation.
Watch the full recording now to hear about:
- Updates about outcomes using currently available treatment regimens
- Strategies to overcome treatment resistance
- New therapeutics on the horizon, including personalized therapy
- Disparities in cancer treatment
- Advances in supportive care and quality of life considerations
Sarah Adams, MD is an Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, and Associate Director of Translational Research at the University of New Mexico.
Want to learn more? OCRA has a full collection of webinars on a wide variety of topics important to the ovarian cancer community. All webinars are free to watch or bookmark for later. See all of our ovarian cancer webinars.