Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance is the voice for the ovarian cancer community on Capitol Hill. We work with policy makers on the local, state and national levels to ensure the needs of women with ovarian cancer are met.
You can help us make a difference too! Every action counts and helps increase our impact for the ovarian cancer community.
- Advocate Leaders: Advocate Leaders take advocacy to a new level. They are highly trained advocates who are leaders in advancing the interests of the ovarian cancer community at the local, state and federal levels. Apply to be an OCRA Advocate Leader today! Deadline to apply is November 23rd.
- Action Alert – Help Ensure Patients Can Afford Their Life-Saving Therapies: U.S. Representatives Donald McEachin (D-VA) and Rodney Davis (R-IL) have introduced H.R. 5801, the Help Ensure Lower Patient (HELP) Copays Act to protect patients from increased out-of-pocket prescription drug costs. This crucial legislation will not pass without support from our community. Take action today.
- OCRA’s Advocacy Day: Meet virtually with legislators to advocate for the ovarian cancer community! Advocacy Day is open to all patients, survivors, caregivers and supporters. No advocacy experience is required. Registration for virtual Spring Advocacy Day is now closed. Sign up for alerts below and join us in the fall!
- Survivors Teaching Students: (STS): Are you a survivor? Share your story in health professional schools in your area to help educate future health professionals about this disease.
- Become a Research Advocate: Research advocates help funding agencies and scientists understand and prioritize the questions that are important to the ovarian cancer community.
- Sign up for our Action Alert mailing list so that you can stay in the loop on what we’re advocating for, and how you can help.