Thank you for your interest in OCRA’s Advocate Leader program. Please note, the deadline to apply for our 2024 Advocate Leaders program is December 1, 2023, at 5PM ET.
Should you have any questions, please contact Emily Hynes, Program Associate, at email@example.com.
By submitting this application you agree to the following program requirements (monthly time commitment of 2-4 hours):
- Participate in an Advocate Leader Training program with other new Advocate Leaders.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with other Advocate Leaders and OCRA staff to discuss current projects, policies, and legislation. These calls are typically held during the week in the afternoon ET, and last no more than one hour.
- Provide updates on actions/engagements of interest and receive outreach assignments to help advance various initiatives.
- Circulate OCRA Action Alerts far and wide within your networks and community. Action Alerts are sent via email throughout the year.
- Meet and maintain relationships with your elected officials and their staff members throughout your term as an Advocate Leader.
- Complete at least one awareness activity in September for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
- Participate in annual Advocacy Day(s).