OCRA’s Ovarian Cancer National Conference is the largest and most trusted conference devoted to ovarian cancer survivors. It is the epicenter for researchers, clinicians, survivors and friends to come together and learn from one another about developments in diagnosis, treatment and quality of life for women with ovarian cancer.
Through your sponsorship of the National Conference, you play a key role in alerting women to the symptoms of ovarian cancer, helping researchers learn how better to screen and treat the disease, and giving power to ovarian cancer survivors’ voices on behalf of themselves and others we have lost. Together, we can work to bring awareness to ovarian cancer, increase the number of survivors in this country and ultimately save more lives.
Become a sponsor of the Virtual National Conference!
- Get your brand in front of survivors, decision-makers, health care providers, researchers, clinicians and corporate supporters.
- Show your commitment to women and give power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Strengthen your brand by educating women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and highlighting your support of Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Drive new customers and supporters to your company and Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance through strategic marketing, branding and partnerships.
- Increase brand recognition with our supporters.
- Raise funds to save more lives.
Exhibitor Information – Gail Baird Virtual Expo
If your company, organization or support group would like to connect with hundreds of ovarian cancer survivors and caregivers, the Gail Baird Virtual Expo at OCRA’s National Conference is the perfect venue. Whether you are a health care company, a company/brand within the ovarian cancer space, a Community Partner, or a non-profit, exhibiting at OCRA’s National Conference Virtual Expo is a perfect way to reach the ovarian cancer community. At your branded virtual exhibit booth you will have an opportunity to provide digital collateral for download, video messaging about your company/organization, and links to your website and/or e-commerce pages. You will also have the opportunity to interact with attendees via chat and live feed! All Exhibitors are subject to OCRA’s Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
Questions about Exhibiting or Sponsorship?
Please contact Jill Pierce at email@example.com or 707-829-9484.