Sweet, Savory and Guilt-Free – Check Out Our Menu for Turn Up the Heat DC!
Our menu is heating up! Here’s what you can enjoy at Turn Up the Heat DC on March 5th.
For one night only, treat yourself to all the foodie delights that DC’s most talented female chefs, mixologists and restaurateurs have to offer, including:
- Duck confit pupusas with Asian slaw and spinach and cheese pupusas with cabbage slaw
- Seafood mac and cheese
- Soba noodle salad with braised tofu, vegetables, and house-made sesame-yuzu dressing
- Chili tomato shrimp served with jasmine rice baked roast pork bao
- Herb and goat cheese choux puffs
- Korean BBQ orange glazed chicken with pickled kimchi
- Sesame tuna wonton tostadas
- Assorted ice creams and sorbets
- Brown butter bourbon bread pudding
- Blue corn blini with chipotle tequila shrimp
- Lemon cream and berries choux puffs
And so much more! Check out our ever-expanding lineup of female culinary superstars bringing their talents to Turn Up the Heat, and get your tickets today!
All money raised from Turn Up the Heat goes toward OCRA’s programs to end ovarian cancer.